A modern gas fireplace that hangs on your wall. Ideal for modern and contemporary rooms, Napoleon’s Plazmafire™ 31 Direct Vent Gas Fireplace features easy installation plus all of the conveniences of a gas fireplace. Virtually endless installation possibilities, it’s almost as easy as hanging a picture on the wall.
With an impressive 30” x 15” viewing area and 20,000 BTU’s, Napoleon’s Plazmafire™ is a great addition to our modern fireplace collection. The Plazmafire™ comes standard with a Topaz CRYSTALINE™ ember bed and a slate brick panel that adds to the modern look!
- Up to 20,000 BTU’s
- Clean, contemporary design combined with fuel saving electronic ignition
- Exclusive Topaz CRYSTALINE™ ember bed
- Exclusive slate brick panel comes standard
- 20” rigid venting included with unit
- Surrounds required to complete the installation are available in two styles – convex surround available in brushed stainless steel or rectangular surrounds available in diamond dust pewter, brown and painted black finishes
- Optional LED light kit (two), complete with switch and wiring harness
- Optional Safety Screen
- Optional LED Light Kit
- Two optional remote controls available
- Certified for bedrooms, bathrooms, bed sitting rooms and mobile homes
- Backed by President’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES
Brushed Stainless Steel
Painted Black, Brown and Diamond Dust Pewter Finishes
Slate Brick Panel
F45 and F60
|Model||Plazmafire™ 31 – WHD31 (Convex)||Plazmafire™ 31 – WHD31 (Rectangular)|
|BTU’s||Natural Gas||Propane||Natural Gas||Propane|
|Front Width||48 3/8″||N/A*||43 5/16″||N/A*|
|Depth||9 1/8″||N/A*||7 3/8″||N/A*|
|16 1/2″||31 1/2″||16 1/2″||31 1/2″|
|Glass Area (sq. in.)||520||520|
|Mobile Home Certified||Yes||Yes|
|Certified under Canadian and American National Standards
*Consult your owner’s manual for wall bracket installation. Figures may vary with individual conditions such as floor plan layout, insulation value/heat loss of the house and geographical location.
Measurements to be used as a guide only. Consult your owner’s manual for complete and up-to-date installation instructions and proper clearances to combustible materials.